Hello, I'm 14 years old this year and I have a great fetish for this skin.
I think people should rate, download and use it at Blogskins.com!
about me
AbdUl RaHiM SaLiM
First Cry : 11th Sept 1987
19 turning 20
opera - bedok north - ite simei - hta
rahim_carlos@hotmail.com
- What i Wanna Have/DO-
More Time WIth My Other Half
class 3
Suzuki Swift Racing Car
More $$$$$
GsxR
A cruise to Venice/Rome with Ija
Thursday, March 24, 2005
Between u and me (the reader).. I didn't go work today.. Actually its true about me feeling dizzy all that and i took 1 pill of panadol.. But the other factor is i wake up late.. Erm.. OKi.. Just now silat was superb.. I took charge of the silat fighter aka pesilat in red belt.. And i give them advices and told them wat to do.. Think*.. Only 2-3 lose.. the other red won so overall red won.. I sparred with Fareez aka Scoob aka Ustaz.. I won by a major points as told by my guru utama.. It really work.. I mean i buka seni and all but with meaning.. N my hand just move.. WoW!.. Reflexes.. Cool.. Totally.. (imitating nemo..).. Just got to know that Abg Azman would be advised on probably next thursday as he pilih kasih.. And i got to really brainwash my brother or he will be in deep shit.. Someone help me.. I dunno how to brainwash him.. Please.. Do tag if u know how..
Aisyah, we don't work out in relationship.. I don't regret but i cherish.. But i regret making u my fren.. To Ica.. I really love you.. I love you with my heart, mind and soul.. That's how great my love for you is.. Hold my hand and give me your mind and soul like you gave me your heart.. And we could brace to even the greatest storm..
I guess till here then.. Bye peeps.. Nytes.. Tomorrow work at 3.. Be back at 11.. So if i'm not tired gonna update..