Wednesday, March 23, 2005
Today's the first day of everything.. Lets say i decided to be Abdul Rahim.. I decided to be myself.. To Aisyah, our love can't go on.. I had face it and so do you.. I don't regret being with u.. But i'm totally sorry.. If u ever stumbled into this blog of mine.. Just wanna let u know that i was blinded by my mind.. Yes my mind.. My mind told me we could go far, be together, always in love and all those stuff but i didn't follow my heart.. I admit i lied.. As in sometimes my heart whispered to me that your not the one but i scared of hurting you.. That's why i said that 'say i love you willingly'.. I'm sorry.. You have cried alot for me.. But i do have the pain and hurt.. But i cherish the moment with you.. Thanks alot for everything.. Also let it be known Aisyah, that i rarely ask for a break up from a gal i knew i love.. But you're the one who ask for a break up.. And once u ask for it i won't patch up.. Cause i don't believe in it.. I'm sorry.. I just want you to pass your Os.. That's why i told you that maybe one day we'll be together cause i know that by saying that i'm going to hurt you but for a good cause that's ur education.. So sorry Aisyah we can't be together..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My love life has turn into a block now.. I have followed my heart and it lead straight into an attached girl.. Yerps.. An attached gal.. I rarely fall in love with them.. But now i trust my heart and i really love her.. Her guy doesn't appreciate her and i wonder why she still love him.. But despite that she have confessed that she love me.. We are bond by heart but not your mind.. I'm just waiting for you.. U know who u are.. I love you alot.. More than my heart could give..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My hp was stolen at chalet.. The suspect were Mahmud and Harun.. I trust Harun eventhough we're not close.. But I don't trust Mahmud.. And sure enough it was him.. Met Mahmud, B, Farhan n B x.. I ask Mahmud and his expression changed telling me that he's the one.. B let out something about my hp and i caught it.. That means his involved..They sat further from us.. I say some verse of 'selawat Ummi' that means 'mother of all selawat' and ask god help.. Cause' a person whose a victim, their wish is easily granted.. I ask Allah to show me if one of them (b and all) is the thief then let them come to me.. Then B suddenly came with his mug and sat with me n Haqiem.. And i thank god for that.. A fren indeed.. We shall see the judgement pass in the hereafter..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yesterday, Tuesday was my 1st work at Giant.. Parkway.. Its oki.. I work under General Merchandise.. (sp?).. Under household items.. Its oki.. My dept was friendly.. Tomorrow work at 8am.. Haqiem work at 3pm.. And both guys whom i became a little close that's Anuar and Ayie.. took off so i dunno whom i gonna be with..
Soooo Gooo too Sleep Rahim... Or u'll wake up late TomooRow