Hello, I'm 14 years old this year and I have a great fetish for this skin.
I think people should rate, download and use it at Blogskins.com!
about me
AbdUl RaHiM SaLiM
First Cry : 11th Sept 1987
19 turning 20
opera - bedok north - ite simei - hta
rahim_carlos@hotmail.com
- What i Wanna Have/DO-
More Time WIth My Other Half
class 3
Suzuki Swift Racing Car
More $$$$$
GsxR
A cruise to Venice/Rome with Ija
Sunday, May 01, 2005
I'm now at my dad office in the wee hours of the morning.. Doing nothing.. Errm.. Been along time never update.. So here it goes.. Been thinking bout blogging.. Usually i blog for people to see but now i was thinking bout blogging of wat happens around me n how i solve it.. N will look back n relinquish my mistakes.. Wednesday was a great day... Thanks bro aziz.. He ask my guru utama bout bringing the 'sembat' (sp?!) to silat on the past wednesday to practice it.. I don't like that idea as i was scared if we practice then abg azman(my bujangan) kecik hati.. But as he already ask so we got to bring along.. N guess wat Cik Hisham a veterans gagak was there that night and he taught us the sembat seni.. Sembat is a think wood with bout 150cm.. But its thick and if it hits the pain will soared really hard.. Going home now.. Will update at home insya'allah..