disclaimer
Hello, I'm 14 years old this year and I have a great fetish for this skin.
I think people should rate, download and use it at
Blogskins.com!
Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Eerm.. I'm kindda bored.. I'm at home with my mami and my bro just got back.. Been very upset lately.. I was disqualified for my silat comp.. Here's the story;
I was going to Woodland with my dad, mami, aziz and botak.. Then whilst nearing woodland my dad received a shocking call from my nenek (she's a wasitjuri (referee) at silat comp).. She told my dad that they called for my name.. The thing is i checked on sunday morning the persisi website on 28th August and they didn't put up the schedule.. They disqualified me.. My dad and my nenek made all effort but to no avail.. My opponent was also disqualify as he's overweight.. So i can't rematch with him.. Was totally down.. As i had train all out to win this comp.. And also its hard juggling between my studies and silat.. But i manage..
But right now after much consolation from my frens and family members.. I felt like a champ.. Cause in their eyes i'm the real champion.. They are juz scared a gagaksakti will rise.. NOw its up to yana.. alone.. *8 fighter enters only 1 is left.. She's all out..
THat's about it.. BUt i'm going back to win wats rightfully mine.. next year.. Thanks for all the consolation and advices peeps..
I plan to go my nyai house today.. THen to sweety group chalet.. Was thinking of not going as i'm lazy to go.. then need to get back.. Usually chalets and pit i would ton* overnight* without sleeping.. Unless its boring.. So i'm still gonna go as my sweety invites me.. Errm.. THen balik i think gonna merayap at bedok reservoir.. Meet my pal lepak kat park.. arh.. Then tidur my nyai house.. Sound a great plan.. BUt will alter it if a better plan comes up.. Now gonna eat.. See ya peepss..
DO TAG!!
*I'm getting the hang of blogging.. Sweety, there's alot of coincidence.. BUt i believe in this r/s and we'll pull thru.. There's a rainbow behind every storm.. I love u alot... Sweety dear..