disclaimer
Hello, I'm 14 years old this year and I have a great fetish for this skin.
I think people should rate, download and use it at
Blogskins.com!
Sunday, August 21, 2005
Haiz.. Eventhough i won my 2nd game and manages to enter the semi-final.. I don't really like i won rite now.. My dad treats me badly rite now.. That's why i dun feel like i won.. As in he should be proud.. But his giving me de sullen face.. Due to de fact i ask people who console my bro to let him be juz now.. N my dad said "shut up!'..
My bro, Aziz, fought for de 1st time since he enters PSK.. dis year.. And very shockingly he lost.. We, all de supporters put high hopes on him since he won de Pendekar Harapan and also became The pesilat terbaik.. He lost.. And as any brother who loves his siblings.. I would also be sad.. But being with him since small.. Fighting n juz being 2 little rugrats.. I knew him more than my dad knew him.. That's a fact ayah.. He was being over-confident and alot of responsibility being put on him makes him weak in d ring.. That's why after some time i said to people who're consoling him to let him be.. As he needs to be himself.. in d ring.. He will rise again.. I believe in him.. Cause he have once again taste the bitterness of losing.. He have taste sweet stuff since he joined gagak.. but he have to work hard to achieve it again..
For once, i decided to update my so-long blog.. I dunno why.. BUt sabariah being asleep rite now.. Makes me dunno who i wanna talk about.. So i guess, gotta pour my feelings here.. Dats it for now.. Bye.. Wish me luck for my semis..