disclaimer
Hello, I'm 14 years old this year and I have a great fetish for this skin.
I think people should rate, download and use it at
Blogskins.com!
Saturday, August 27, 2005
This is one of the day i juz wanna shut myself from the whole wide world.. My bro had a big arguement.. He's getting more n more out of control.. Arrghh!!.. I just dunno wat to do with him.. His attitude kills me to the core.. His teacher now like bugging my dad with his call of complaint..
Back to my own world..
Errm.. I don't know where to start.. I need to talk to my sweety A.S.A.P... I need to resolve the question that's been bugging me.. Arrghh.. I can't talk to her on the phone about this.. I need to talk in person.. I hope it's gonna be fine once this problem is resolved.. Cause it could cause a big disaster between me and her.. Which honestly speaking i wouldn't want that.. As i love her soo much.. Yes.. I love my sweety alot.. My schedule for the fight is already out.. But it didn't state the date.. So badly organise i must say.. Errm.. Been doing some catching up with my bedok pals juz now.. We lepak2 at kedai kopi.. Fuuuyooh.. Been a long time since did dat with them.. Laughing cows.. Haha.. Errm..
Now i'm gonna go kedai kopi eat some prata.. Then later at night gonna call up sweety.. Cause i'm missing her alot right now.. I'm finally getting the hang of updating every now n then.. Ciaw..
*i'm posted to SGH with sweety but different group..
Btw i Love u.. sweety..