Saturday, August 20, 2005
I decided to enter this post as dis date n time as dis is de date i sounded a gal.. And for de first time, it really felt very hard.. Errm.. I met Siti Sabariah at the auditorium of d skool.. N it was like normal.. BUt then i kept stealing glaces at her.. Dunno why.. Haha.. Errmm.. We juz went our own way..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Then i met Zawani.. N my heart really flew for her.. I tried to push it into a relationship and i did it.. But i juz didn't manage to put it officially.. She's one year older than me.. N my dad advise me to not push it due to his past experience with my mum.. ERrmm.. I tried.. BUt its true age does matter.. U can't really speak out about everything under d sun.. I juz can't.. From frens to lover then we dissapate.. I dun really know wat happen truly..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My path with Siti Sabariah only cross in the mlt.. She was called "swit gal" by me n harith.. As she's de one who we usually ask for sweets in de mlt if it de lesson were so sleepy.. Ermm.. My path with her match when she added me on friendster n then i added her on msn.. We're really clicked.. N my first silat fight outside.. I asked her along.. N she met de whole of my 'family'.. including my sis.. Which no gal have ever done.. As it seems so much to me.. Our love blossom.. Alhamdulilah!!..
Then i sounded her on friday.. Around dis time.. N now we're a couple.. Syukur.. I really love her.. She truly n nicely fits de puzzle in my life.. Thanks Sweety..