Hello, I'm 14 years old this year and I have a great fetish for this skin.
I think people should rate, download and use it at Blogskins.com!
about me
AbdUl RaHiM SaLiM
First Cry : 11th Sept 1987
19 turning 20
opera - bedok north - ite simei - hta
rahim_carlos@hotmail.com
- What i Wanna Have/DO-
More Time WIth My Other Half
class 3
Suzuki Swift Racing Car
More $$$$$
GsxR
A cruise to Venice/Rome with Ija
Wednesday, September 28, 2005
I know its been quite a while since i update.. But frankly speaking.. When i was thinking to update.. Then i go online.. Then the thought of updating my blog jus dissapate.. When i chat with frens on msn.. Check my sweety blog.. And also mail.. I then got lazy to update.. * Wat crap i'm talking about.. haha..
Now for a good update.. On d 25th of Sept.. My dad got married.. This time a whole new story.. For me n my bro life.. Its a long story.. The bottom line is.. I'm very happy for my dad.. I get along very well with my new stepmum family.. Very2 well.. All my cousins from my dad side came down to JB.. That's make it an official wedding rather than my previous stepmum who married my dad at Thailand.. D so called "kahwin golok".. I'm not suppose to criticise her as told by my dad after he divorce my 2nd stepmum..But if u detect any signs of criticism.. JUz act as usual.. aite.. Haha..
Yesterday i went out with my sweety.. Been sometime since we went out together.. We're very happy the way it is.. And btwthe past 19th was our 1mth anniversary.. JUst 1 mth?!!?Been sometime we been together.. And frankly speaking.. I thought it was more than 1 mth as the time we spent were like very long.. We went alot of ups and downs.. As in alot.. But we manage to hold on to each other hand.. That's wat i like.. I love her alot i tell u..
Back to the update.. This week her parents flying off to indonesia.. (holiday come honeymoon).. And my parents will be gone to Malaysia.. For 1 whole week.. SO we're like planning to went out then went home late.. BUt de thing is.. OUr shift clash against each other.. That means when she morning.. i afternoon.. Vice versa.. SO its very hard.. Except yst where we mangae to raelly go out..
This morning.. I was awaken by my dad n ayah long.. Ayah long!!!!.. OMG!!.. He's back in s'pore.. He's gagak 1st bujangan.. N he really made a great impact to our group.. He trained the best fighters in our group.. Hope this time round i and my bro is choosen by him.. TO be trained by him.. WE as in me and my bro is planning to go to my 'Uncle ban'.. house.. TO train there.. Uncle ban.. Is one of the great fighter.. He doesn't look like one.. But there's alot of stories going about him.. N his fighting style..
Now for my heart to speak out load:
*Sweety... Ur de best thing that happen to me.. I dunno how this week is going to be planned out for us.. But i really hope its gonna be a week where we really enjoy ourself together.. WE cant really planned as due to our shift.. Wateva it is.. I knew that god has made ur path and me cross.. So insya'allah.. Its gonne be a romantic week for us... aite.. love u alot.. sweety dear.. U take lyrics from song.. I take lyrics from the heart.. Cause lyrics from the heart no matter wat it is.. Will always touch another heart..
There are times when i feel weak... Bearing life alone in the world.. Those times were really hard... JUz wants it to pass away.. And u weren't even there.. To hold my hands.. When i feel weak.. And u weren't even there.. When i need a listening ear..
BUt all those times have change.. Now u are always here.. Holding my hands to ur chest.. and promising to stay..
After all i have been thru.. NOw u're here by my side.. My sweety... gal..
I create the lyrics alone.. But the last part try to match it with the song 'my miracle'.. Its lyrics.. my heart created to a gal named Siti Sabariyah.. She made me whole. I love her alot from the depth of my heart..
*wanna relax awhile before going to work.. Bye.. adious amingoe.. Sweety, te amor ka mucho..