disclaimer
Hello, I'm 14 years old this year and I have a great fetish for this skin.
I think people should rate, download and use it at
Blogskins.com!
Monday, September 12, 2005
I'm soo utterly down.. My bdae been wreck by my own family.. NOt one even truly wishes me a happy birthday... My family, the first circle of my life.. And not one wishes.. My dad, my strongest pole is beginning to bend..
People usually look back on their birthday and could talk alot about it.. But i don't.. I won't talk much bout my bdae cause there's nuthing to talk about.. My 18 bdae, the best part is dat i spend time with my sweety on de fone till it strike on my bdae n also my camp sang a bdae song for me.. My friends, de next few circle of my life is the major group that wishes me happy bdae.. I havent' been to my nyai house for quite some time.. SO wondering how's it been down there.. My 17 bdae has a whole lot of story to tell..
Monday, i was extremely happy hoping that i would meet sweety.. But it turns out a bad one.. She told me she's going to 7-11 and she just went off with that Din fren of hers.. Didn't even turn back.. I knew she told me.. But after that she just went in with din.. I'm not being sensitive.. Or am i?? I dun wanna be possesive either.. Haizz.. Wats happening?!
U know i love u sooooo much rite sweety..
Was walking back with a sullen face... I off my hp cause wasn't myself.. DUn wanna cause more problems.. So she msged me.. But i didn't reply as my hp weren't on.. Y couldn't she have called my home???? She could do dat.. But y didn't.. I wonder.. Was scolded by my nenek.. (my fault).. I acknowledge my mistake..
Sweety, of all those times u have stood by me.. At times i just felt my world is crumbling.. The life that i stand for is going down.. But then i realise one thing.. SInce i knew u.. Ur have always been a fren, a bestfren and a lover.. I thank u for dat.. I could tell u everything.. There's has been no secret that i kept in our relationship.. Its just so pure that i wanna maintain it.. Thanks sweety..