disclaimer
Hello, I'm 14 years old this year and I have a great fetish for this skin.
I think people should rate, download and use it at
Blogskins.com!
Tuesday, September 06, 2005
Today was de 1st day of attachment.. It was ok2.. arh.. I'm with sweety fren named Fad and Za all the way.. And i'm with Fad when touring the sgh.. It was alot of talk and walking around.. I got a few sleeps during my 2nd talk.. Overall.. It was great.. Za got the same schedule.. Except friday.. Where i got afternoon and she got morning.. I'm always got confused with the names Za and Fad.. But got it right sometimes..
I got good news and bad news...
~Good news~
A large possibility i'm being paid for my attachment at SGH.. Alhamdulilah..
~Bad news~
I and sweety got into sort of a tiffle fight.. Haiz.. I love her soo much.. I msged her juz now after i finish.. To call me once she's done.. I thought of calling her after i'm done but scared its gonna bother her.. So i wait for her.. I went home with Fad and Adi.. They were heading to tampines to repair Fad breastwatch(sp?).. Fad is very worried bout her relationship with her guy.. She thinks there's a third party.. *relax aite fad*.. Back to sweety.. I was checking my hp very often.. Both fad and Adi were like saying gi lah call.. Then they sort of argue (good) wat time probably sweety finish.. I confidently told them she's haven't finish that's why she called me.. Then my hp sounds.. I tot it was sweety.. Fad and Adi were like smiling from ear to ear.. Seeing me like very happy.. But alas its my cousin.. When i reached home called sweety cause i sense something not's rite.. And guess wat.. She's go eat 1st then when she reach home then she called.. Its like happening very often this *coincidence*.. I'm very confused rite now.. I was in a bad mood during training but manage to keep my calm.. Was thinking of solving this !@#$ed thing at nite.. But she msged me telling me she's asleep.. And she's down with fever..
Wat do i do??! She's always on my mind.. BUt i guess things changes when u don't see each other very often..
*she just called me.. Gonna talk to her.. And let's all see wats gonna happen.. Gonna talk to her then later insya'allah i update..