Hello, I'm 14 years old this year and I have a great fetish for this skin.
I think people should rate, download and use it at Blogskins.com!
about me
AbdUl RaHiM SaLiM
First Cry : 11th Sept 1987
19 turning 20
opera - bedok north - ite simei - hta
rahim_carlos@hotmail.com
- What i Wanna Have/DO-
More Time WIth My Other Half
class 3
Suzuki Swift Racing Car
More $$$$$
GsxR
A cruise to Venice/Rome with Ija
Tuesday, October 25, 2005
I'm was about to update my today post when suddenly i found myself searching stuff about perjalanan sufi on goggle.. And i found alot of meaningful stuff.. Syukur!.. Back to today's event..
Hmmm.. since like alot to talk about but dunno where to start.. I didn't sahur today.. That happens alot of time already.. I woke up at 8.. slept.. then at 10.. slept.. then at 12.. where i panic when i woke up.. I tot of taking a cab.. since i haven't iron my shirt.. But thinking again it would waste money.. As it will cost probably about $8- 10.. From macperson to SGH.. THe trip from paya lebar to sgh is just 16 min.. SO i quickly do my stuff then went to work.. I was 5 min late.. Haiz..
Reach ther slack for awhile.. Then Za told me that "d faggot".. Talk to her.. ANd says dun take to heart.. Etc;.. Etc;.. Was waiting for her to talk to me but she never did.. Guess she soo scared that i thinks she's soo thin that can see her bony features rite now... Haha.. How horrible thinking can dat be.. hehe..
I was with Habibah.. In the same room.. She d rajin2 type so we did our stuff before we all slack off together.. We really slack off seh juz now.. I think we took about 4 hours + of break.. BUt not consecutive.. but separate2.. Hmm.. Afta buka whilst slackin.. Ria played a couple of hari raya songs.. ANd it nearly tear me up.. Haiz.. Those happy memories of me and my family.. were really bringing me to tears.. BUt i still control myself as got the rest of my colleague there in the tea room with me..
Hmm.. I changed my shift to morning.. Cause thinking to follow my dad to kubur.. Hmm.. That's the place where i could give prayers to my nenek.. To make her at ease.. Hmm.. But tomorrow i working morning so dun know how it'll be..
My mami, gegerl, achik and baby came over.. I tot of asking sweety to meet them.. My dad ask me to ask her home buka den go geylang together.. DUnno how it goes..
Was planning finish work, then both of us went home separately.. Then i went kubur and she went over to my place.. Then we buka.. Smth like dat.. BUt dunno how.. lorr.. Hmm... Let fate decide.. Olrite.. Cause use to it deciding thing for me..
TIll then.. This week's my last week at SGh.. I'm thinking of going to ward 73.. my previous medical ward.. To ask for the s.taff nurse no.. To go hari raya.. But c how lorr.. Hmm Guess dats it..
Selamat berpuasa to readers.. Tak puasa tak raya.. olrite.. :p