Hello, I'm 14 years old this year and I have a great fetish for this skin.
I think people should rate, download and use it at Blogskins.com!
about me
AbdUl RaHiM SaLiM
First Cry : 11th Sept 1987
19 turning 20
opera - bedok north - ite simei - hta
rahim_carlos@hotmail.com
- What i Wanna Have/DO-
More Time WIth My Other Half
class 3
Suzuki Swift Racing Car
More $$$$$
GsxR
A cruise to Venice/Rome with Ija
Sunday, October 02, 2005
I was about to write 'I'm now waiting for my sweety to call me".. when.. the phone rings and its her.. Was uber shock.. As in was thinking bout her and then she called.. GOnna mit her at 1620 at boon keng station.. I'm gonna bath 1st.. I know.. Its like already 3++ and i haven't bathe.. GOnna eat a little then off to going out with her.. Btw in a few more days its gonna be puasa.. And no more holding hands and haky panky.. haha.. ERm.. I'm gonna eat ikan telutup or aka ikan cincaru.. Bye.. INsya'allah i update at night.. Btw my silat group is gonna perform at yew tee cc today.. Its actually me who's choosen to perform but due to my constrant time.. I decline.. K dats all for now.. bye..