Monday, October 03, 2005
haiz.. I have not been myself this few days.. I and sweety weren't on good terms for the past few days.. But she make the huge turn over by msging 1 of the most sweetest thing to me.. " Sori 4 being so difficult these past few daes esp 2dae.. Sori bt wateva happened last 2 daes.. Sori bt e msg..E tone of voice i used while tokin 2 u.. Sori tested ur patience wif tat bye tink..Sori 4 everytink.. Thank u 4 2dae.. 4 layan-ing me wen i noe u cud chose 2 slam e fon dwn.. 4 eveytink 2 dae.. =) luv u" (before i go on.. whilst i was updating my post.. Ayah long came in and read wat i was updating.. haha.. nearly freak out.. ).. back to de story.. It was so sweet that from a pissed off and bingit rahim.. I changed to loving her soo much..
But things weren't wat it seems to be.. I read her post today.. And it sort off made me realise smth not rite.. its bout some stuff u will regret doing.. Frankly.. I rarely regret in doing things.. Cause wateva the outcome is.. The bad past is mine.. And i have choosen it.. I should be responsible not regret or guilty.. When i broke with AIsyah.. I regret for a moment.. But i move on and thinking back.. It was meant to happen as she would then fall for a guy whose been chasing her all dis while.. Asif.. I made a great impact without me realising.. And for that.. I'm happy.. Back to the things at hand..
I wouldn't want to lose sweety without a fight.. But right now.. After reading her post.. It made me realise that its always me.. I have gave a great fight.. and i 'm willing to give alot of fight for her being by my side.. But like d proverb goes " U can't clap with 1 hands".. Izzit she's who doesn't realise.. Or me.. Being sensitive.. I always try to put it at my fault as it gave me a good picture of everything.. I put myself in de other party's place so i know how d person would feel in her position.. BUt right now.. It made me realise.. Does she really appreaciates wat i'm doing for her.. "Stubborn, Not taking innitiative, Not being open n straight forward".. Its one of the greatest barrier to really touch her heart.. Truly.. THiking again.. I haven't yet touch her heart.. I only touch her to look at me.. But i wanna touch her heart and soul.. THat every moment we're not together she'll miss me.. Every moment we spent together she cherished.. She love me the way i love her right now.. I would always wait for her call or msgs.. But it always me who make de innitiative..
Is this the way it should be.. How can i give her wat she need when she doesn't open up.. Tell me.. people.. I juz dunno wat to do right now.. She puts it dat way in her post it could mean to anyone.. But it really touches me.. That make me wanna react by updating my post..
Today's a great day spent with my cousins and friends.. At east coast.. Love this moment with them.. ABout my attachment.. I'll be transferred to surgical ward that is ward 57.. Heard the nurses there aren't that friendly.. Wateva it is.. I know allah always by my side.. Alhamdulilah.. Let's these ramadhan be a new chapter for Abdul Rahim Bin Salim... Insya'allah..
*sorry if one way or another i hurt anyone reading these post.. It's juz meant to be update.. I love u sweety.. THanks for everything..