Hello, I'm 14 years old this year and I have a great fetish for this skin.
I think people should rate, download and use it at Blogskins.com!
about me
AbdUl RaHiM SaLiM
First Cry : 11th Sept 1987
19 turning 20
opera - bedok north - ite simei - hta
rahim_carlos@hotmail.com
- What i Wanna Have/DO-
More Time WIth My Other Half
class 3
Suzuki Swift Racing Car
More $$$$$
GsxR
A cruise to Venice/Rome with Ija
Tuesday, November 22, 2005
Hmm.. I have not been updating for quite sometime. I gotta admit i'm no frequent blogger, i read people's blog but usually lazy to update mine.. Erm.. Where do i start?
Hari Raya
Won't say much.. Juz dat i dun enjoy my 1st day raya.. Was in a pasrah mood de whole day.. Luckily my aunt safe me by asking over.. Then on dat hari raya saturday.. My family had an open house where all my cousins came over.. Really enjoyed with them.. The next saturday was our outing.. Big Family outing.. TOok a big bus to all my cousins house.. With all my aunts family.. Hmm.. Was a happy event for me as i enjoyed being with my cousins.. But due to my arguments with my dad it dragged on to affect me not to recognise my step-siblings.. But issues over n i ask for their forgiveness already..
!st day school
1st day would probably be a day where people get along then go home early.. But not for my nursing school.. It was just like a normal school day.. N i thought wrong.. THus i didn't bring along my stuffs.. As my teacher started lessons already.. Luckily some of my classmates were there to pass me some of their writing papers and i uses them wisely.. Luckily my monday ended at 1.. Wee~~... THen has silat training which was like woah.. POGASTI.. ain't that easy.. I wanted to make a vow yesterday.. THat i won't call myself a pesilat of gagak sakti until i'm fit to do so.. BUt nevertheless didn't really make that vow.. Got alot of swollen around my whole body.. And my leg is still aching even after putting some vicks.. BUt still coping well.. Alhamdulilah..
ToDay!!
ERm.. Today started good but ended really really bad!!!... Still trying to put myself at ease after just now event.. I met HER at tamp since we both started school at 10:30.. Her fren amal was there.. WE went to school happy.. I was alitta bingit with Idz.. Cause of him salleh, ( my close buddy) changed to his group as he pity Idz.. THen to add that i'm still adjusting to my attitude clinical practise teacher.. Break met HER.. relieve my stress by talking to her.. She finishes at 4.. She waited for me to finish class at 5.. Then i sent her home.. In de bus we weren't sitting together.. ANd i being lovey dovey juz now say in a mouth tone ( LIp readin?!) I love you.. SHe doensn't acknowledge.. I did it a couple of times.. Then i ask her in that tone "U lovce me?" SHe still didn't acknowledge.. THat was wat make me really bingit.. When i tell her bout me loving her alot.. She would not acknowledge.. BUt when i didn't she would says she's insecure.. TELL ME WAT IZZIT!! Was bingited the whole journey.. And SHE being d usual she.. Keeps quiet.. All the way.. I send her to her block sent her to the lift as usual.. Says bye.. And walk off without turning back.. SHe says 'BYe.. and (Luv u(If i'm not wrong))'.. Then she called me.. Talk to me for awhile then hangs up with the luv u.. THing.. Haiz.. I juz dunno wat to do.. I'm soo fcuking bingit with this thing!! IT has been bout this a couple of times.. Haiz.. ~Juz too bingit to think bout dis~..
Shocking Story!!
It happen on Monday.. My X.. Aisyah msg me to call her..After a few msg.. I called her.. We chatted for awhile.. THen her guy Asif.. Msg me not to disturb her.. Asking me whether i had called her n stuff in such a manner unacceptable.. I know its ur gal.. BUt u could have ask me properly rite.. Then i reply de rude way.. He called me.. Talk bout pecah kepala and stuff.. Saying to meet him at his school.. I forgot that he's just a kid.. 16 years old.. SO i say u come down to Bedok.. See who's head is being bashed.. THen he says.. OK.. After hang up.. Ayid called.. TOld him the story.. Then he also wanna come down.. Khalil called later on.. Apparently ayid already told him.. N he also wanna come down to Bedok.. BUt then.. Told my dad bout it.. He says ask dat guy to come down to Kolam ayer (my training ground).. I laugh it off then went to sleep.. THen on MOnday i msg him to meet at 3:30 at bedok.. BUt i know him of being a kid.. probably a coward kid.. won't come down.. I went home I was at home sleeping that time.. As i finishes at 1.. Then around 5 i woke up.. Msg him for being kental and all.. As if he were there probably he would have called me or msg me.. rite.. CLEVER!!.. Thanks..