Sunday, December 04, 2005
I thought about writing this post for quite some time.. But right now.. Suddenly in the ultimate mood to update.. Adding to the factors dat my room is soo messy!!!
A living hell OR A store?
If u were to look at "my room" a few month back.. Your eyes would be pleasant but not if u were to look at it right now.. Ur eyes would cry out loud to leave this sight.. Cause wat was once considered a room could be considered a STORE.. I and my bro thought we were being graceful to ourself by giving a shelter to someone but it turn out we were being utterly stupid!.. Our normal life routine was utterly disrupted.. I gotta admit.. Wat was once considered a serene and blessful home and room.. Is now a living hell.. To me.. Where every second i'm thinking of a reason to get out of this house and do my stuff outside.. Seriously my mouth shut itself if i were to admit the place i'm sitting now is my room.. I'm juz soo disgusted at the sight of my room.. I also can't stand the attitude of the newcomer.. Haiz.. My life full of misery..
Now my dad is bingit with my attitude.. He's soo obsess about silat.. That's tearing our father - son relationship apart... Dad, we'll need to talk.. I'm 18 and i have my own stand.. Dun spoilt it cause i dun wanna be a defiant son to you.. Dad..
I'm now losing my interest in going to silat training.. Honestly.. Its not because of influence.. I'm just losing interest..
I can't wait for the day my house would start being serene again..
Yesterday, i spent a whole day out with my deary!.. Not calling her sweety for now.. As i could also call her D for nicknames.. Haha.. It started out bad.. But really turn out to be a romantic and meaningful day.. We talk about stuffs.. We share our worries.. Sent her home then i went back.. Then i slept at my own bed.. WOW.. Been sometime since i slept there.. Due to the fact of the new oncomer..
*Let GoD show me the path.. *