Hello, I'm 14 years old this year and I have a great fetish for this skin.
I think people should rate, download and use it at Blogskins.com!
about me
AbdUl RaHiM SaLiM
First Cry : 11th Sept 1987
19 turning 20
opera - bedok north - ite simei - hta
rahim_carlos@hotmail.com
- What i Wanna Have/DO-
More Time WIth My Other Half
class 3
Suzuki Swift Racing Car
More $$$$$
GsxR
A cruise to Venice/Rome with Ija
Tuesday, June 20, 2006
and she sae..
swear to me just four words.
todae wen i 1st saw u i juz felt tat i had to come up n tok to u..coz i realli haf to let u noe abt all e things u made me go thru. .ur e onli 1..i love you abdul rahim..
a word about my weakness.
hafashah cute lah..he was soooo swt..todae mark our 1 yr as a class 2gther..he reminded e class b4 e start of our very 1st lesson 4 e dae..den he wen ard givin away swts..lyk awww..den everyone go ard huggin..i haf such a emotional class..shrug..LOL!!