Hello, I'm 14 years old this year and I have a great fetish for this skin.
I think people should rate, download and use it at Blogskins.com!
about me
AbdUl RaHiM SaLiM
First Cry : 11th Sept 1987
19 turning 20
opera - bedok north - ite simei - hta
rahim_carlos@hotmail.com
- What i Wanna Have/DO-
More Time WIth My Other Half
class 3
Suzuki Swift Racing Car
More $$$$$
GsxR
A cruise to Venice/Rome with Ija
Saturday, July 01, 2006
and she sae..
i do anything and everything to please you. you know how much i need you.
i'm hungry!! but for once i'm lazy to go out and grab sumtink to eat..and so i'm left wif no choice but to haf egg porridge + keema + orange juice for brunch..very bad combination but oh well, anytink to fill my stomach..mak brought hm yummy stuff last nite..realli yummy stuff..but not in the mood to taste each and everythink nw..i'm excited bt MEGA!! 6 hrs more till e comp start..YOOHOO!! all e very best girls!! haiz..
wonder wat cutie's doin nw..still slpin?? hmm..oh well..luv u!! .