disclaimer
Hello, I'm 14 years old this year and I have a great fetish for this skin.
I think people should rate, download and use it at
Blogskins.com!
Monday, July 03, 2006
and she sae..is that your biggest line in your teeny weeny brain?ok so bio paper was ..... no comments..so dun ask me anytink..nxt, pca..how i wish i cud also do pca 2dae after bio n den haf everytink done n over wif and enjoy my vacation..haiz..
anywae, sun..ok kelana purba won..2nd was jln bunga rampai a.k.a andika..and 3rd was makyong kedek..wahana got piala srikandi..for staters, u c, gals can neva be sama kan wif e guys..so if they manage to be e 1 and onli gal grp during finals, they are actualli more like performin rather den competin..gt wat i mean?? tengok tau mega perdana 2mrw..at 830pm..
selamat 2mrw's paper in e afternoon..i sooo dread wakin up in e early mrng nw..haha cant gt into tat habit sab..attachment startin soon..n ya, speakin of attachment, wonder where i'll b goin..hmm..