Hello, I'm 14 years old this year and I have a great fetish for this skin.
I think people should rate, download and use it at Blogskins.com!
about me
AbdUl RaHiM SaLiM
First Cry : 11th Sept 1987
19 turning 20
opera - bedok north - ite simei - hta
rahim_carlos@hotmail.com
- What i Wanna Have/DO-
More Time WIth My Other Half
class 3
Suzuki Swift Racing Car
More $$$$$
GsxR
A cruise to Venice/Rome with Ija
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
and he saes...
Tried as i might she's still want this break-up..
Here's alitta smth i wanna write..
Dearest sab,
You always talk bout all those little bad things i have done..
But do you remember those good ones? Those moments i buy stuff for u from geylang.. As i know u tgh idam.. Those moments when i tried all my best to make u smile.. I always thought of ways to surprise you.. All those moments.. I went to ur chalet.. N went back late cause i wanna make u happy.. Ended up i got to really walk far to get home.. All those moments for wanting to watch wat movies u want.. I tried my best..
Nevertheless, i'm still human.. N i still make mistake.. I should have learnt but i never did.. Until now.. You really thought me.. Now u tell me to move on without u..
You, Who have always been my backbone to stand, My other part of heart to beat.. My other half..
But, I guess i gotta move on.. I juz hope fate would bring us back together..
P/S: I didn't meant to bring all this up..but i keep it for a moment like dis where u need to remember both of us have sacrifice for this r/s to work out..
- I told ayah bout our break up.. And he told me to concentrate on my studies.. N he wants me to tell you.. You'll always be part of our family.. And he sends his regards..
- Dearest tagger : Dis blog is not going to be closed down.. Unless she wants it to be closed down.. Keep on tagging..