Monday, October 30, 2006
I juz came back from jb..
Am angry with my dad as he says we're gonna move from dere at 0900 but end up at 11++..
reack home nearly 0100.. Angry sia arh.. i haven't study.. yet.. for my psychiatric test tmr..
Haizz...
But on e other hand,
am sad n depressed with my relationship..
i dunno wats happening.. haizz..
But hear this out..
Dear Siti Sabariyah.. Juz wanna tell u.. U have been in my mind all dis while..
I admit i'm not a good guy but i can tell u only dis..
Though i have soo many flaws in myself..
I really really love you.. That's the truth..
You are my strength.. My pillar of hope..
I thought all dis while i was alone..
But u were always dere..
To make sure i stood up straight and am proud of myself..
All those times..
we spent.. outside..
at pulau ubin.. at ice-skate..
I'm really proud of having a gal like you..
People can be brave..
But ur not juz brave.. Ur totally unique..
Ur always taking a chance here n dere to please me..
But i didn't notice.. I'm so soo sorry..
But ur Rahim is here..
N i promise you..
I'm gonna treasure u thru all my life..
Cause i really thank god..
for sending someone special to be a part of my life..
someone who's not juz a part of me..
But someone's who is me..
And i love u...
- Siti Sabariyah Bte Abdullah-
- a.k.a -
-Princess Rahim's -
-Deary-
Your one & only,
-Abdul Rahim Bin Salim-
-a.k.a-
-Cutie-
-B-