disclaimer
Hello, I'm 14 years old this year and I have a great fetish for this skin.
I think people should rate, download and use it at
Blogskins.com!
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
and he saes...Hmm... Its day 1 of raya.. N people mostly are with their family..
Going raya..
But dats not so for me..
Went back from geylang with my frens.. Den was tired so i lied down.. And overslept.. Till 10.. Haiz.. 1st time miss my takbir.. haizz.. So.. since i alone at home.. Wat i do.. sleep arh..
My dad n brother with his family at johor..
My mum with my bro n my sis go raya.. together..
Wat a life i had.. I just feel e need to tell someone how i feel..
N writing is e best thing..
I'm feeling really depressed cause for one thing its my 1st time spending raya alone..
haiz.. i begin to ponder bout myself.. haiz.. Wat a life i have.. haiz..