disclaimer
Hello, I'm 14 years old this year and I have a great fetish for this skin.
I think people should rate, download and use it at
Blogskins.com!
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
and he saes...Dearest sabariyah,
Soo sorry.. overlook ur post.. U shocked me to update..Btw juz wanna tell u dat i'm sorry again.. If u didn't heard that i thanked u for cleaning my house.. den i'm really grateful for helping to clean.. N bout my rooms, it was meant to be a joke.. I really appreciate all those things u did for me..
Seriously, u were the most precious thing i have ever met all my life..
And dun think i would ever had..
I told u i didn't do patch-up but
ur totaly exceptional..
I did lotsa mistakes in my life..
I juz hope u would f0rgave me..
For all those tiny things, big things that i ever did..
I'm still and will still keep ask u to give me 1 more chance..
One grave mistake i really make is..
I didn't make time to really understand you..
Understand dat a gal so loving..
Keeps stuff in her all bottled up..
And i'm sorry to say dat i can move on..
N i know rite now.. u can..
But juz wanna let u know..
U were really a precious thing in my life..
N u in my life were spent with wonderful moments..
Both of us learnt that everything is to be learnt..
In life..
D..
U told me i was ur sunshine..
But e truth is ur were my sunshine..
Always dere to shower me with love..
Love that i never had..
I'm really sorry.. again..
I'll keep on loving you..
And even if i had moved on..
In my heart,
there's still a place for you..
Should u found me again..
Your one n only:
Cutie...
Ur baby..
Ur sunshine..
Ur dup..
Abdul Rahim Salim