disclaimer
Hello, I'm 14 years old this year and I have a great fetish for this skin.
I think people should rate, download and use it at
Blogskins.com!
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
and he saes...Hey..
Did i tell u all that she's in soccer..
ahakz.. she's in soccer? superb..
She's one daring person.. ahakz..
Hmm.. btw..
Yesterday.. I'm already thinking of moving on..
I packed her stuff.. And it really bring tears to my eyes..
Seeing and recalling all those memories i shared with her..
And i decided to gave her a small cd..
Called memoirs..
Of all those pics i took with her at e chalet, outing with e other couples, seoul garden, ice-skating, etc,
I dun hope for anything in return from e disc..
Its juz a simple memoirs from me to her..
To tell her she's been e best thing dat happen to my life..
And soo..
I bought her a card and present it to her with e disc..
I'm trying to move on.. people.. :)
Trying to be strong..
She's strong.. Y can't i be..
I talked to lotsa frens..
They told me to give her time..
Sab,
Last time, we talked bout our future n goals.. Its very pleasant n brings back sweet memories.. And i'm gonna apply wat both of us learn..
D - I have always prayed to god to keep u safe n all.. and for now i really pray dat if its jodoh den let me be with u.. And if its not.. den tabahkan my hati.. to go thru life..
U - I tried all my best to get u back.. Even asking ur fren.. Trying.. And still trying..
T - Now i tawakal to allah.. I have done my part.. And like my fren salleh says.. "Let allah decides cause he's e almighty..
Dearest blogger:U have read.. My life's n her life intermixed.. I'll now let allah guide me.. Cause if its not our jodoh.. Den let me move on.. And dis blog shall be close.. And moved..