Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Hmm.. Today seems to be my last day of school unofficially...
I came to school larh.. but late a litta bit.. Was switching on my motorbike then alon called me.. She also changed her mind and am going school but late also.. ahakz..
I came and when i entered the class..WoaH!.. E whole class was like silent and looking at me.. ahakz.. like popular like dat.. ahakz.. So.. Didn't study.. Took lotsa pics.. With mrs tang.. She everytime same pose.. ahakz.. funny larh.. den mdm magesh came wishing us good luck for our exams and all.. Thanks teachers.. We were off early..
Headed to cafe 1 with the rest.. had prata kosong and parata chocolate.. ahakz.. Den off to e team building exercise.. WoAh!.. I planned with my classmate.. since its our last day.. Lets be in the light.. In the spotlight.. boY!.. we were.. siting in front and being sooo noisy.. ahakz.. love you all.. We did our activities.. guess since its our last day.. We really enjoyed.. We felt as though we have already finished our exams eventhough we haven't.. ahakz..
We called our groups "Happy FeeT".. ahakz..
So.. It ended well.. Me, sara, shalon, saniah, yanti and harith lepak at cafe 1.. Was really really tired but we did enjoyed.. Harith dad called and e got to go off.. Few minutes later we went off..
I went to ghufran to pray my zuhr but came dere was bout to angkat wudhuk den tiba2 azan asr.. ahakz.. So prayed then was bout to go mit my fren aini.. She wants to buy prezzie for her mum.. She msged me and told me its cancelled.. as she's not feeling well.. its oki sis..
I did went to tamp.. Jalan2.. THen buy cheese fries for my nyai.. Went to my nyai house.. Eat there.. slack for awhile.. THen headed home and off to wonderland.. ahakz..
And now i'm blogging..
Hmm.. I wants to say this.. Since its my last day.. I would like to say this.. Sab.. U were my everything.. I kept wondering how u could have gotten over me so easily.. After wat we have gone thru during our r/s.. But i guess i will never know.. Cause why.. I'm trying to stay strong.. U have moved on.. With that guy.. And ur happy with him.. :).. I'm happy for you.. I'm going to stay strong by not contacting u and wait for u to contact me.. And i'm gonna do that till i moved on.. Cause if i didn't do that then i'll never moved on.. That's why i'm happy that its my last day in school somehow.. and i would never chance upon ur face then it would ache my heart..
Its 2 days left for exams.. Then we would split.. Not knowing each other nimore like wat ur doing.. :).. I'm just going to say its if its true i know my dear sab.. Then i would say she's strong on the outside.. always.. but inside she's a gal who soft.. And i realised that last time u told me i was the 1st guy u introduced to ur family.. Thinking again.. You shouldn't have done that.. Cause mak and bapak would think of u otherwise if suddenly you introduced this new guy to them.. And i really hope you told them we broke off.. and how it ended.. I don't want them to think of me that bad..
TIll then.. take care..