Sunday, December 03, 2006
Olrite people.. I was calling up my ward mates to make plan for hafiz birthday.. And hopefully it work out well tomorrow..
Was suddenly thinking of my life.. How 2 years have past soo fast.. Me going into nursing at ce simei.. And insya'allah will be graduating in a few months time..
Went to interview, medical check-up and alhamdulilah.. got in..
1st day.. Dun really know much.. Get to know salleh (my grandpa till now..)
DEn the rest.. Still remember bukhari with his batman shirt.. Ahakz..
How the class bonds during the 1st day orientation.. Mdm phua taking out her expensive shoes to join in the games..
Hmm... How i join rock climbing and managed to climb almost 98% of all the obstacles.. Then i quite cause of my timing with silat clash..
Then how i got in love with zawani a gal older den me by a year.. (Glad she's totally in love with her guy.. ) THen i broke her heart.. SOrry.. babe..
THen i fell in love.. truly in love with sabariyah.. Funny thing is.. Her friend wanted to get to know me.. But instead sabariyah got my eyes.. and she melts my heart.. IT was a 1 year 3mths relationship.. THough it ended due to unforseen circumstances..
THen me being a class leader from e 2.2 till now.. graduating.. ahakz.. just because i manage to keep the class in order in a nice way.. ahakz..
Hmm.. 2 years.. huh.. Time really flies without u knowing it..
I won't deny that i still thinks bout her.. Everytime my phone rings with either a msg or a call.. I hope it would be her.. But a fool i am.. A total fool.. She move on... She met a guy better than me..
This past few days.. The song irreplaceable keep playing in my ear.. Hmm..
So since I'm not your everything
How about I'll be nothing? nothing at all to you (nothing, nothing)
Baby i won't shed a tear for you (I won't shed a tear for you)
I won't lose a wink of sleep (a wink of sleep)
Its quite true actually.. I let her know all my families.. All the people whom i treasure with all my life.. All my bad sides.. But guess its over.. She moved on.. I got to.. Eventhough i kept thinking of her.. Eventhough i dreamt of her.. Eventhough everything i do makes me think of her..
But i got to move on.. And alhamdulilah.. I got support from my classmate.. my neighbourhood friends (JIWA BEB!).. They brought laughter and joy in my life.. And they will always be there when i need them..
Take care people.. And to all my JR0504C... Thanks for all your support.. And thanks again for bringing a smile to my face everyday.. Thanks..