disclaimer
Hello, I'm 14 years old this year and I have a great fetish for this skin.
I think people should rate, download and use it at
Blogskins.com!
Tuesday, December 19, 2006
Its heavily raining.. And i'm bored!!! ahakz.. was suppose to go watch movie with a fren.. but she got to back out cause of unforeseen circumstances.. ahakz..
Hmm.. Never in my life i ever chatted wit a guy till late morning.. ahakz.. and i did dat.. with my fren bukhari.. spur of e moment.. Both wanted to share something and both were dere so we talked.. It was fun.. larh..
Hmm.. Am into HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL.. power larh dat show.. I love it... Weee.. And it brings me back to e times when u make frens so fast cause u showed ur true self.. I rate it 10/10.. power!!!.. ahakz..
Ok.. I'm bored.. GOnna play game.. ahakz..
To my dear suhaila fren,
Ur a kind of fren who's always letting know ur presence felt.. Sorry didn't mention u.. my fault.. ahakz.. take care babe..
TO all my class peeps..
COME FOR THE PIT!!! I MISS U ALL!!!