Wednesday, December 06, 2006
Olrite.. Didn't study today eventhough i tried.. ahakz.. wasn't feeling well and also woke up late.. so i didn't attend school.. Hmm..
I dunno why.. but i called sab juz now and talk to her in the afternoon.. It was a nice talk..
I played xbox from 1-6 then slept for awhile before talking to aisyah and then shalon called..
Aisyah juz broke up.. So we relate to each other our feelings.. And then he's ex asif called.. so i told her to go talk to him cause they still loved each other.. i can tell by the way she talks bout him.. Juz that they need a break together.. spent time together.. thats wat they really need to do..
Talk with alon.. my one and only amoi.. ahakz.. Its a long time since we really chatted on the phone.. I tried to psycho her to go to school tomorrow.. But in turn she psycho me not to go.. And now i'm thinking whether to go or not to go... ahakz.. It would be our last day as a class tomorrow after that no more revisions then exams than vacation then attachment then GRADUATE!.. wow.. dats fast..
Juz now efa came to my house.. (my cuzzie).. We chatted.. and i realise.. Its time for me to let sab go.. Leave her out of my mind.. Cause referring to our talk juz now afternoon.. The way she mention bout the guy.. hmm.. I think its time for me to let her go.. I'm nothing to her.. Other that a name in her memories.. I'm got to stay strong as tomorrow if i go to school then its my last day i see her.. after dat its exams then i would get her out of my mind.. completely... not needing to always think of her..
Efa really boost up my confidence.. She says to me.. Its a waste for sab not to you rahim.. Its hard finding a character like you.. Then i realise.. i guess some how or rather its true.. I don't smoke.. Not into matrepz and stuff.. I'm just a simple down to earth guy.. I'm a future planner.. I even worked so that i could ease sab financial expenses when we go out.. ahakz.. I guess its a waste for her.. I may be 19.. But i don't consider that young.. I'm going to built up myself.. my career.. my life..
I also realise whilst chatting with efa that.. Out of a 100 people who's your classmate only 1 or 2 will really stick around.. For her its hana.. Who have always been there for her.. Whereas for me.. Its my neighbourhood frens.. Khalil, ayid, b, khaled, zaheed, mamat, sheer.. Alot more.. My classmates who have been with me is always there when i need them.. its just they stay silent.. Like wak, haqiem, aus..
Now thinking back of my ite days.. I wonder who will be the one who will still keep in close contact with me after graduation.. harith? alon? hafiz? izyaty? I'm not to sure.. But i'm sure of one thing.. If i need them they will always be there.. That i'm really really sure of.. THanks people for being there.. And even sara, kak nur.. all.. I know you all will always be there should i need a listening ear though i know i did lotsa mistake..
TIll then.. rahim outz.. gonna sleep and insya'allah would wake up for subuh and go to school..
P/S: Alooooooooooon... go school last day!!!