Hello, I'm 14 years old this year and I have a great fetish for this skin.
I think people should rate, download and use it at Blogskins.com!
about me
AbdUl RaHiM SaLiM
First Cry : 11th Sept 1987
19 turning 20
opera - bedok north - ite simei - hta
rahim_carlos@hotmail.com
- What i Wanna Have/DO-
More Time WIth My Other Half
class 3
Suzuki Swift Racing Car
More $$$$$
GsxR
A cruise to Venice/Rome with Ija
Saturday, December 09, 2006
I told you all.. I'm not gonna contact her.. and all.. But who m i kidding??? Everymoment of the day.. i think of her.. Everytime my heart beat.. it beat her name.. I'm still trying to move on.. And thanks to her and u all for trying to help.. But am i lying to myself.. That i still love her no matter wat.. Still love her to bits and pieces.. O god!.. Help me...