Sunday, December 03, 2006
Hmm.. Been wanting to update.. But shit crops up.. Hmm.. No one still knows my blog.. Is dat a good thing or bad? Hmm.. How bout i make it a good thing? AHakz.. Olrite 2.. I'm gonna inform people bout my new address.. aitez..
Here it goes..
I'm a changed person after e break - up..
I don't really focus in class.. And to suhaila, aini & suaidah..
I'm totally sorry for being one immature irresponsible group member.. totally..
Hmm.. I'm now moving along well.. Eventhough my fren told me not to msg sab eventhough i long for her..
I msged her after msging a few friends asking out to study.. hmm.. and its a no.. actually its like 'can c one'.. ahakz.. olrite2..
I'm trying to put on a good philosophy to myself..
Living each day with a smile.. Wat does dat mean? Ending my day with a smile knowing i didn't make aniting bad.. Hurt someone.. etc;..
Hmm.. wat else arh.. I'm into silat now to diverge my thoughts.. And seriously.. Before i enter ns.. i wanna win gold.. Cause there's been alot of setbacks.. Irritating setbacks.. (Blame it on e organiser)..
Hmm.. Btw that time seen 'her' with the guy she have a crush on.. And hmm.. lets juz put it she's totally happy with him.. And i should be glad... :)..
Hmm.. I'm starting to get irritated by my former class advisor.. But putting on my philosophy.. Lets just put things aside.. act mature.. And try to focus cause its a few more days i gotta see her..
Exams totally around e corner.. And same goes for her birthday.. Which we... as in me n her had planned so detail.. AHakz.. Btw did i mention she wants a new red adidas watch or a lacoste shoes.. for her birthday.. ahakz.. And.... I'm not going to buy for her.. Cause it shows she's like taking advantage of me as much review from my frens says.. ahakz..
Hmm.. Life's been smiling on me.. As i'm taking things within my stride.. Alhamdulilah..
I worry bout my class.. We are soo drifting apart.. Wat happen people.. Dun admit its not happening.. I juz hope its not true.. Cause knowing u all is e best thing in my life.. Classmates to friends to apart of a family.. Supporting each other when each other are down.. I love you all.. JR0504C.. of nursing.. Ce simei..
Hmm.. Olrite.. Going to end here.. Take care people dun take drugs.. Ahakz..