disclaimer
Hello, I'm 14 years old this year and I have a great fetish for this skin.
I think people should rate, download and use it at
Blogskins.com!
Friday, April 06, 2007
Hmm...
I actually wanted to write bout my prom nite.. My ending of nursing education in ITE.. But dis post is meant for one person.. Her.. Khadijah Bte Raship..
Dear beloved ija,People make mistakes.. That's y they are human.. I made mistakes n am still is.. Knowingly or unknowingly..Lets be straight forward.. I was missing u like shit.. But why my own gf.. I hold back my hugs n all.. which i long to give u n thus u hugging me.. Y? I wanted to find my true self..Believe in true love.. Which i did.. Juz now was soo happy when i'm gonna meet u eventhough i told u i wanted to get lost for awhile.. My frens asked me whether will i be coming back.. I said no.. Maybe i'm going out with her.. After i go out with her den i go jb.. (which didn't happen).. When i met her i was like " OH MY GOD! "..If my heart could talk it would be sreaming to her dat i miss her god damn much.. But it can't talk so i shut.. I pass her the helmet.. Try to stike a conversation.. but it didn't work out..Then i ask her for a dinner cum supper date.. which she decline.. Hmm.. I guess maybe she's tired.. I asked her where she going.. She told me no plans.. So HOME.. rite..I said ok..THen met back with my frens.. They were schocked to see me back with them.. I juz relax.. as usual.. THen had some problem with my bike.. Was sitting on it nicely n thinking of her.. Whilst waiting for B to come.. Den suddenly saw this bike.. Her bike.. She riding.. WITH A GUY!... And i thought the only male guy i know was buk.. a classmate n fren of mine.. N who de hell is dis guy.. She was freaking shock from her expression to see me dere.. She went to me.. Her first few words were.. " I tot you going JB".. That's when i thought.. OUh.. So if i were to go jb.. U could pillion other guys!.. Power larh!!.. Then that guy shake hands with me.. I give him a heck care attitude.. Khalil was with me den.. We're talking to jason(a fren of mine).. When dat GUY suddenly came up to me n say:" Hey, ur ija fren rite.. You go talk to her larh.. SHe having a mental breakdown"I was thinking she pillion a guy n suddenly i saw them.. N dat guy ask me to go to her to talk to her.. ^&*%So, i give an irritating attitude n say "Hmm.. Ija who siah?" Faced khalil, "Ur ija fren rite talk to her larh" I kept on giving a fucked up laughter.. Khalil saw her with dat guy.. B saw her.. Powerlarh!.. Even B told me kau gi call diorang arh.. Kiter bbual.. Sal taknak pukul sia tu budak!.. Den i say.. Buat per sia.. Yg rider dier.. DIer boleh nak ke taknak per.. Dat means she got a hand in it.. arh.. Even some of budak tengah saw dem.. POwer larh.. Now.. She say i'm a confused boy.. ahakz.. powerlah!..
If u all dun get wat i'm trying to say.. Leave ur tag.. I'll call u.. And explain de whole damn situation.. From me juz talking to my ex.. Not flirting.. Not even meeting.. Juz having a normal conversation on e phone.. To me telling her about it cause i ain't wanna kept anything from her.. To she wanting me to change.. To me being silent and hoping dat by dat i would realise myself mistake n change n went back to her..To her adik talking to me.. To her saying all those things.. To her pillion a guy.. To her breaking my trust.. *Alot rite? Well e orange one is e summary part.. ahakz.. take care.. Nytes.. Cheers..