Tuesday, April 10, 2007
I'm now at my workplace.. at airport cargo dere... And its like freaking boring seh.. From 6++ i have been on e comm with nothing to do.. except browse thru friendster n chat with yanti.. ahakz.. Wanted to hang on e fone with ija.. but she's un reachable.. dunno where she is seh.. Hmm
I'm back with ija.. All those words i said in e previous post.. Most of them is said during anger period.. Sorry if it hurts u peeps.. Especially adik..
Hmm.. I dunno wat to update sehh.. seriously.. My car tp coming up.. And my insurance coming up.. Darn.. Ok2.. I'll update bout yesterday stuff.. Which is still fresh in my mind.. And which keep my leg shivering for few hours.. ahakz..
Hmm... Was walking towards my bike with ija.. Was having a small argument.. When we noticed a crowd gathering near the traffic light.. With a body lying dere.. Hmm.. Me being a graduated nurse.. If i were to ignore wat kind of person am i.. rite.. So me being me.. I go.. Sian.. arh.. ahakz.. Step hero siahh.. like real.. I wriggle to the crowd.. Saying 'excuse me n all'.. THen went to the man lying down.. Suddenly i recalled mrs tang attending an accident... I checked the patients neck.. I ask a woman dere to call the ambulance.. She said she called alridi.. Then i asked for tissue.. Which i pressed on the back of the forehead which was bleeding profusely.. Hmm.. My right hand kept pressing on the wrist sia.. Scary!.. If he were to collapse.. Hmm.. Did i mention dat when i attended him.. I smelled a very strong alcohol presence.. I kept pressing the back head.. I ask ija to check his wallet for any dm card.. asked her to take out the person ic.. So if ambulance come easier..
Whilst waiting.. E men helping me ask.. "R u a medic".. I said 'No.. I'm a nurse'.. He's like WoW!.. ahakz.. Smth happen to ija during the incident.. which i shall not mention.. if not u all woould burst out laugh.. ahakz.. Well.. Ambulance did arrive 20 mins later!! 20mins!!.. 2 ambulance some more.. ahakz.. The woman who called were like criticizing... Soo... late.. he could die alridi sia.. Hmm..
After e medic came.. I explain to e medic e pt condition.. Saying "He's bleeding at the back head.. Which have stop.. There's presence of alcohol presence thru his breathing.. He's pulse is normal.. ".. THen the medic were like ok.. thanks.. then after dat i move off.. Went to the mc donald there... wash my blood filled hands.. Lucky no open wound.. THen whilst waited outside for ija who were in e toilet.. I called up hafiz den yaty.. Told yaty.. My leg were still shaking sia.. But after i moved off.. Felt ok.. Nursing a patient in e hospital.. N nursing a person on e roadside.. is totally different seh.. I realise if i haven't acted fast enough to stop e bleeding.. He would have lost alot of blood sehh..
But seriously.. i wished i had practice more on sim!.. ahakz.. k2.. Now i'm moving to ISQ!.. Another place.. cause my dept close at 9.. And my shift ends at 1115.. Hmm.. If dere can use comm i'll update more..
Probably more on prom nite.. Hmm.. N more on my hatyai trip.. ahakz.. which is an exciting trip.. power!.. 4 people.. including me.. Oldest 20 youngest 17.. ahakz.. k2.. adios..