Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Swipe my hand across the dashboard..
Fuuuh.. Wat a dust..
Hmm.. Life's have been upz and downs for me this time around since i last saw my post..
Things have gone way out of hand this time..
And i guess if we were to lost out..
I have only myself to blame for not turning things around..
Dear blogger,
u know.. Those times i had always asked for a break up.. It was usually a spur of anger at the moment.. I have never meant those words.. But now thinking back.. I can't change the past..
If i could change there's way too many things i would have changed..
Today 271009 i didn't sleep a wink as i wanted to sent her to the airport without her knowing..
I get changed at 0500 and left my house at about 0515.. There's an accident at the slip road to airport.. A lorry accident..
So i got a newspaper and sit one corner... Then the people beside me started to clear off leaving me in the open so i move over to Hans and got a hot milo whilst sitting beside one eurasian couple.
Was facing right infront of her flight TR103 Belt 9.. Then she came in with 2 of her gfs and 1 guy frens.. Gosh how my heart melted.. Knowing she's close yet so far.. Was like darn.. Why didn't i move over to her and give a hug and say everything's gonna work out when you come back.. But i didn't do that.. She's asked me not to be there to send her off and i'm respecting her decision.. On the other hand i'm there but i didn't send her off.. Ok ok.. So after they all look infront i silently make my way out and to the carpark.. So sat there then suddenly saw them all come out and go to one of the seats and lepak.. (She's wearing one snowcap and carrying a bag)
So sat at the carpark and read the papers then after awhile it was bout 0630.. I turn and saw they all move in.. So yahh.. I also move in.. Then they went to toilet i guess... After that into the departure hall.. And all along she didn't see me..
You know how it started.. The whole conflict thing.. It was about my work was soo pissed off and tired.. So when she bug me a little everything just tick off.. Haizz.. Then me being me.. i kept silent without letting her know what's wrong.. Then there's one guy by the name of Aidil who's working at ane with her. He's flirting with her even though she's in a relationship.. Whats his deal? I didn't mind actually cause i trusted her. But now she's falling for her. Just for the fact that during the times we argue he's was there.. Just once.. Wat about all those time? Who was always there? Me!.. Darn..
She went club and we talked about it... And its settled..
There's one particular friends of hers by the name of Mas.. Wats her deal? Why can't she just be a listening ear? Why must she give negative remarks to her all this while? A friend is a listening ear and a shoulder to cry on so what kind of friend is she? Darn..
Zoorah.. If you ever chance on this blog.. Then letting you know it was me! I went out for one stupid date with a girl who i just wanted to flirt and darn u for letting this matter blow up..
Fuuh!! I feel better.. Now.. We shall see..
Looking back at all my previous post..
I had gone thru with sab for 2 years plus which was my longest then and broke up..
I had survived it thru..
Now if it also turns out that this relationship with ija is going down then..
I know i can survive.. Cause i got my family and my hombres by my side..
Eventhough how much u love someone..
Let them go..
If they come back that its meant to be your..
If not they were never yours at the first place..
She was mine.. But if she changed her mind now..
Then i wished her all the best..
Being with her was beautiful.. But it started out dark..
Our 1st kiss..
Our 1st sex (The trouble she puts me thru)
Our dark past (Those of her's but i still start afresh)
Our first trip to Genting then Hatyai..
The first slap which i can never forget..
I really love her soo much.. But like wat my friends and familys says..
'Rahim, youre still young.. There's so much to look forward to...'
I shall just do that...
Till then..